New seasonal dishes arrive at the Church Inn in Mobberley.
Our Head Chef Lloyd and his team of chefs introduce some lovely new dishes for our ‘summer in to autumn’ menu. Below are the highlights….
New starters include…
- Beetroot Cured Salmon, with sauce Gribiche, cucumber ribbons and rye bread £6.95
- Endive, Wirral Watercress and Apple Salad, creamy lemon and shallot dressing £5.25
- Crayfish and Crab Lemon Mayonnaise ‘Martini’ with spiced mango, avocado and gin purée £6.95
- Locally Shot Pigeon, pan fried with a potato rosti and ‘blood peach’ chutney £7.50
On the new seasonal main courses we have..
- Roast Breast of Chicken, tarragon stuffing, crushed herb potatoes with a white wine, cream sauce and Wirral watercress £14.95
- Cheshire Lamb Rump wrapped in Cumbrian cured ham, with Bury black pudding, creamed cabbage and a heritage tomato and oregano compote £16.95
- Roasted Aubergine and Globe Artichoke Tart, sautéed potatoes, dressed rocket leaves and sauce verte £11.95
- The Mobberley Nicoise! Grilled Salmon, fine beans, poached quail eggs, cherry tomato, pea shoots, black olives and apple balsamic dressing. £13.95
On the new ‘Tavern Favourite’ main courses we have..
- Lambs Liver sautéed with onions and bacon and served with creamy mashed potato and buttered greens £13.95
- The Church Inn’s Deep Dish Pie served with chips and Yorkshire peas £14.00
- 28 Day Salt aged Rose County Cote de Boeuf, chips, watercress salad and your choice of either Béarnaise butter or a green peppercorn sauce £24.95
and for new homemade puddings we have…….
- The Queen of Puddings £5.50
- Plum Crumble and vanilla ice cream £5.00
Other things to enjoy at the Church Inn…..
Brunch on Sundays
From 10.30 am until 12.00 pm every Sunday
Relax, read the papers and enjoy brunch with friends before that gruelling pub walk!
We have two private dining rooms at the Church Inn. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for details
We offer wine tasting evenings on Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays.